Welcome to Starlite! We are so happy you decided to stay with us. Just a few pieces of information while you’re enjoying your stay with us.
1. Our glampground is home to many critters, please be aware of your surroundings. We have black light flashlights if you’d like to check your tent before turning in for the night.
2. Please use the parking lot to park in, there are carts provided to take your belongings to the tents. NO DRIVING ON THE GROUNDS.
3. The Starlite pavilion is a common area, please pick up after yourselves and return items where you found them. There are trash bins available to dispose of any trash.
4. The stock tank pool is to cool off and float around in. NO DIVING IS PERMITTED.
5. If an emergency should arise, please call 911 first. The address to Starlite is 3915 Southwinds Dr. Lorena, TX 76655. We can be reached at 210-744-4341, any time, day or night.
6. There is a blue bucket in your tent that you can leave dirty towels and sheets in when you leave. We’ll take it from there!
7. Firepits are available to use outside the fire ring in the glampground. Please let us know if you’d like a firepit for your stay. First bundle of wood is free, after that it’s $10 for a five log bundle. (If we are in a burn ban, firepits will NOT be available)
8. No illegal, noxious or offensive activities shall be conducted at any site, nor shall anything be done within the campground which is or could become an unreasonable annoyance or nuisance to neighboring sites.
9. We have a low light emission policy that from 10pm-7am. Please no bright lights or loud noises during this time. It’s hard to see the stars when the lights are too bright!
10. Guests are responsible for all damage or destruction of property, and any injury to persons, caused by the guest or his or her family, visitor or pets. We reserve the right to charge guests accordingly for any damage they cause to the grounds or equipment including but not limited to glampsite equipment, landscaping, and excessive debris (bottle caps, zip ties, cigarette butts, etc.)
11. Finally, have fun, relax and enjoy your stay!